Runcorn - (remote working currently)
6 month fixed term contract
£23,000-£25,000 per annum (DOE)
Virgin Care are a team of more than 5000 professionals changing lives through transforming health and care. We are so proud of our innovative community services that make positive difference to millions of people across the country.
Are you a recruiter from an internal or agency background, looking to make that change internally or further progress your career within a great internal team?
It couldn't be a greater time to join a brilliant forward thinking internal recruitment team where you can make real change and support our health and care service, delivering and transforming health services by hiring and supporting top talent into the organisation.
As a Recruitment Advisor within Virgin Care, you'll join a team who are focused on delivering a seamless recruitment process to hiring managers, ensuring they find the top talent for our vacancies which in turn allows our patients, service users and staff really feel the difference.
Your responsibilities will be:
* Taking detailed briefs from hiring managers on our critical roles
* Researching alternative advertising platforms for specific roles such as creating bespoke social media marketing campaigns, utilising niche job boards and publications/journals
* Headhunting and building networks to approach relevant candidates and increase number of applications
* Support key stakeholders and our HR Business Partners to deliver the recruitment strategy within your aligned Business Unit
* Ensure recruitment polices, practices and procedures are clearly communicated and understood within aligned Business Unit
* Design assessment and selection processes including interview best practice, open days and assessment centres
You will have experience of working within a fast-paced recruiting environment with the ability to demonstrate how you have used sourcing methodologies to create hires or placements. You will have exceptional communication skills with the ability to build the trust of key stakeholders.
Our central People Team is based in Runcorn, Cheshire, and due to the pandemic we are currently working remotely. We will be looking at a hybrid of both office and remote working in the future. This will be discussed further at interview stage.
As the Recruitment Advisor you will receive the following:
* Laptop and Mobile enabling fantastic flexible working patterns that can help you lead a perfect work/life balance
* 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
* Career progression and development - we have bespoke career pathways and opportunities to take courses and e-learning to continue your professional development and climb the career ladder
* MyWellness our exclusive wellness platform - covering mental health awareness and support, healthy lifestyle advice, access to our free well-being service and monthly well-being newsletters
* Virgin Tribe - our staff benefits scheme which grants you access to premier offers and discount off all Virgin products including flights, holidays, gyms and media, along with regular competitions and giveaways.
* We are pleased to offer access to Wagestream -which lets you track your pay throughout the month and stream your earned wages into your bank account if you need them. No more high-interest loans or overdraft fees - simply get paid as you go.
* Innovative forward-thinking culture with the opportunity to put forward your ideas to contribute to the way we work
Feel the Difference
We're committed to equal opportunities and welcome a broad diversity of talent to apply. We reserve the right to cease any advertising prior to the published closing date for a role that receives a high number of applications.
As a Disability Confident Committed company, we work in partnership with the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) to provide facilities, work environment adjustments and technical solutions to make our business an inclusive place for all.