We are seeking a Chauffeur Driver to work on a casual basis with a minimum of 30 hours per week. You will need to be available to work daytime, evenings and weekends as part of this role. Your role will include personal as well as business trips. We need someone who is well presented, has a clean driving license and who has route knowledge in and around the Manchester area.
* Drive the directors of the company (Business and Personal)
* Possess exceptional knowledge of base city
* Maintain vehicle, keeping it clean and running to the highest standard at all times
* Perform personal errands, as needed
* Assist with luggage and other heavy objects
* Keep record of any necessary vehicle expenses
* Business Banking
• Clean and valid UK driving licence • Exceptional time management skills • Strong communication and interpersonal skills • Basic knowledge of vehicle maintenance.
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO DRIVE YOUR OWN CAR
Personality Profile: • Presentable and well-spoken • Patient and able to stay calm under pressure • Flexible • Intuitive • Organised and thorough
• Monthly pay • A car maintenance allowance will be paid to yourself each month. • £13.00 /hour • Pension