This role will provide an exciting opportunity for an experienced,2nd line support executive to work within a growing company with ambitious goals, with this role in particular providing growth and training opportunities within a fun and hardworking culture.
This role will involve supporting the I.T infrastructure of our clients specifically with in the London and South East to ensure their I.T systems are running smoothly.
Job description for the 2nd line support Executive:
* Respond to either first line support or end user software or hardware queries using a ticketed system
* Dealing with email, phone or face to face on occasion
* Talking an end user through the required steps to resolution or escalate to third line support as and when necessary.
* Work with Head of IT and wider support team to ensure any recurring technical issues are addressed and any training or documentation requirements are identified and implemented.
* Update the ticketing system, ensuring the call has been logged and all notes, progress and required actions have been input promptly and accurately.
* Continuously improve knowledge and understanding across the various software and hardware technologies supported by the team.
* Maintain a strong customer focus at all times.
* Attend client sites for service and review meetings as and when required by the business.
* Keen to grow and develop with the company.
Skills / Experience / Qualifications for the 2nd line support Executive
* Good understanding of domain environments - administration, permissions, security settings, certificate management, advanced DHCP settings, resolving DNS issues.
* Good understanding of AD - Ability to setup AD, make changes, migrate to new servers, diagnose & resolve problems.
* Good workstation maintenance/troubleshooting - Ability to deal with any issue arising from supported environment.
* Good network knowledge - All aspects of routers, switches, AP's, network protocols, fibre links.
* Good understanding of virtualisation.
* Experience in managing and configuring backup solutions.
* Experience configuring and managing firewall settings.
* Experience in managing VOIP systems.
* Good understanding of office 365 and google workplace environments
* Previous MSP experience preferred.
if this is the role for you , then apply today