Job Title: Service Engineer
Job Sector: Mobile Cranes
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 DOE, Plus Overtime (Time ½ and Double), Company Van, 21 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays, Company Pension and Full Product Training
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the service team of a long standing, family run crane hire business. This role would ideally suit someone who is fresh out of an apprenticeship or college and are looking for that next step within their engineering career. Previous experience working on cars, trucks or vans is essential.
In return you shall join an organisation who is really keen on investing in their people, you will be put through an extensive amount of training, including industry related courses and qualifications. There will be plenty of scope to progress and work your way up within this established business as well as reaping the rewards financially with plenty of overtime.
Responsibilities of the Role:
• Carry out service, repair and maintenance on mobile cranes
• Handle all fault finds and diagnostic testing
• Deal with all mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic repairs
• Attend breakdowns out on customer sites
Requirements of Role:
• Full UK driving license
• Previous experience working within either the Automotive or HGV industry
• Must hold an NVQ, National Diploma or equivalent within either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• Positive attitude with the desire to learn new skills
If you are someone who fits the above requirements and would like to find out more about this opportunity please speak to Zoe Mansfield - (phone number removed) - (url removed)