Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
* Manages day-to-day operational aspects of small projects and scope.
* Ensures conformance to our project governance standards for the use of project documentation and project reporting, both internally and to customers.
* Minimises exposure and risk on project, liaising with management for support.
* Ensures project documents are created, used, updated, completed and stored appropriately.
* Tracks and reports resource time burned by Daisy personnel or third parties on projects on a weekly basis, using this to manage project budget.
* Ensures timely and accurate invoicing with supporting evidence to demonstrate completeness of tasks / projects.
* Follows up with account managers, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices
* External - Customers, Third Party providers.
* Internal - Projects Senior Management Team, Project Managers, Finance Partner, Sales, Pre-Sales, Service Delivery Managers, Manage Service Teams, Procurement, Datacentre Facilities