Up to £27,000 Basic
Awesome bonus potential
"Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there."
- Will Roger
My client is looking for a technician to join their long-standing team in their Ashford Dealership.
This role will include a multitude of responsibilities that will keep you busy through the day and bring you a nice mix of work throughout the week.
This role will suit a technician that has the attitude needed to develop and grow their skills as a technician. You will be awarded with manufacturer training and on the job mentoring from highly skilled colleagues for a brand that has its eyes firmly planted on Electric and Hybrid vehicles.
* Carry out routine Servicing and maintenance to customer vehicles
* Carry out Pre-Delivery Inspections on vehicles before being handed over to the customer
* 80-point checks for vehicles before routine servicing
* MOT prep work as required
* Post Qualification Dealership experience is desirable but not essential
* Level 2 minimum IMI Qualification or equivalent
* Own tools are a must
* Full UK Driving License is required for the role (preferably clean)
Salary and Benefits
* £27,000 + bonus
* Awesome bonus potential
* Monday - Friday 08:30 - 17:30
* 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays off
If you are looking for something else in the Automotive sector, please get in touch, as at ASI Automotive Recruitment, we make it our mission to find the right job for YOU!!
If you're not a Technician, but you know of someone who is and maybe interested we will pay £75 in vouchers of your choice for a successful recommendation. If you're interested or know of someone that might be please get in touch.
ASI Recruitment will not forward your CV to any job without speaking to you first, can you please make sure your contact details are on your CV, Mobile, Email and Landline if you have one
The job is based in Ashford and our client would like you to have a commute you can carry out in the long term.
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity please get in touch with your current and accurate CV.
Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV to any of our clients so please make sure your contact details are on your CV