Sue Ross Recruitment are working with a national industrial services company in the recruitment of a new Account Manager to join a well established team. Your main responsibility will be to deliver against the key performance and financial targets agreed with key clients for the business, ensuring that service delivery runs as smoothly as possible at all times.
* Achieve required quote, order by volume & margin taking any appropriate action to remedy any shortfall in agreed targets
* Responsible for the work scheduling & monitoring of Account Coordinator
* Monitor pricing schedules
* Issue quotations that reflect both the requirements of the customer whilst satisfying any statutory obligations or agreed engineering standards
* Plan and manage customer contact activity through CRM, through to completion.
* Establish and maintain strong communication links with inter-company departments to maximize business opportunities
* Develop and produce key performance indicator reports, MIS reports on a frequency as determined by the business.
* Complete the appropriate administration in a timely and effective way
* Identify & log opportunities for new business and expansion of existing business
* Good Interpersonal Skills
* Excellent Communication Skills written /oral
* Planning and control
* Analytical Data Management
* Commercial Sensitivity
* Team Working
* Engineering Background with an understanding of Statutory & Engineering Standards (desirable but not essential)
* Understanding of Waste Management Equipment (desirable but not essential)
* Working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and Power-point
* Experience in external/internal sales
* Excellent Communication Skills (written & oral)
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment