£Competitive plus £4k car allowance
Our client is an international business procurement outsourcing organisation.
Due to the incredible growth, we are looking for a Stores Fitter to joing their implementation team.
This is a field based role and will require full flexibility to travel and stay away from home as required.
* Implementing company processes within new Client stores environments
* Liaising with Client Engineering Teams to demonstrate the company systems and processes in order to support and ensure the customers' needs are met
* Verification of Client stock and data for both the company and Client systems
* Cataloguing engineering parts within the store room.
* Organisation of stores to support the efficient day to day processes of both Client and the company store personnel
* Supporting and covering our existing engineering stores throughout the Organisation
* Providing productive feedback on systems and processes to facilitate the constant improvements of service delivery to their Clients
* The ability to demonstrate a self-motivated, proactive and dynamic approach
* Confident with Microsoft Excel and other computing systems
* Attention to detail
* Customer service skills
* Problem solving skills
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Organisational skills
* Good working knowledge of stores and inventory management
* Previous experience within an engineering environment
* Experience of engineering materials, planning, stores or parts coordination
* Full, clean and valid driving licence required
* Frequent travel across the UK and time spent away from home
* Hotel accommodation and meal allowances provided