CoolCare is one of the fastest growing care management software providers in the UK. Based on three decades of producing care home management software and running homes, we know the challenges and the solutions that will improve the operation of care homes and care home groups.
In the role of Implementation Coordinator & Online Trainer you will liaise with our customers, Support Services, Training and Customer Success teams to ensure customers will go live within agreed timeline that suits all parties and that everyone understands what is expected of them at the appropriate point. The post holder will ensure that there is a steady workload stream of migrations and go-live dates avoiding conflicts and bottlenecks in the process.
As no two migrations will be the same, the post holder will be required to fully understand the customer requirements and configuration. The post holder will need to be able to ask the required questions and also be honest with our customers to inform them when processes need to change or explaining limitations that might exist within CoolCare.
The post holder will also be responsible for coordinating the training diary to enable maximum utilisation of the training facility. This will involve coordinating the new and migrating customers as well as for current customers where additional training needs have been identified.
Additionally, up to 50% of the role will be allocated to delivering online training to our customers on using CoolCare4.
To enable this, you will provide advice and recommendations to our customers on how to maximise the use of CoolCare within their business to improve operational and financial performance. As an online trainer, you will always aim to understand customer need, tailoring your training to best satisfy their improvement requirements.
You will work alongside other members of the CoolCare Team to ensure guides, videos and webinars are prepared for software releases which change the customer experience. This will alleviate pressure on the Service Desk and help our customers to understand our ever-evolving product.
* Liaise with new and migrating customers to: Ensure the full understanding of customer
* requirements and their current configuration.
* Agreeing and understanding the training required and delivery mechanisms.
* Working with the Customer Success Team to agree timings for the customer go live and
* training dates, ensuring the dates work for both the customer and CoolCare
* Support new installations: Ensure that records in our CRM are accurate, up to date and
* Where required, enable a test CoolCare environment to allow the customer to build
* confidence in the system
* Highlight any potential blockers and work across the relevant areas of the business to
* resolve them
* To be the primary point of contact for configuration and new customer support questions
* To manage feedback and questions from the trainer to provide a prompt and accurate
* response to their queries
* Coordinate the training diary including: Ensuring the CoolCare on-site and online trainers are
* utilised as much as possible
* Planning and diarising the training bookings
* Researching and discovering training opportunities within our current customer base.
* Reporting on the training utilisation and producing monthly reports on the training delivery