Join the Samworth Brothers Family!
At Manton Wood, we offer competitive benefits to all of our colleagues including:
* Enhanced Pension Scheme
* Health Scheme
* Annual Pay Review
* Training and Progression opportunities
Saturday - Tuesday 9pm-7am
We are looking for a Line Manager to join our Operations team on a permanent basis. This opportunity will offer you the chance to build upon your current leadership knowledge within a fast paced state of the art food production facility. It will allow you to play an integral part in the continued develop of the site - ensuring production activities and targets are continuously met.
On a day to day basis the Line Manager is expected to deal with the fulfillment of customer orders & line performance, on several lines, whilst providing first line management expertise to up to 50 people.
Key duties will include:
* Complying with Health & Safety legislations in line with company policies.
* Effectively managing day-to-day line operations
* Ensuring all manufacturing performance KPIs are achieved in line with Company procedures.
* Proving policy and personal guidance.
* Interacting with all disciplines across site in conjunction with delivering Line performance
The Right Person
You will be someone who is self-motivated and focussed on the customer. You will demonstrate initiative and ownership. You value others and their contribution and enjoy working collaboratively with colleagues. You will be flexible and adaptable to change. In addition, you will have the following skills:
* Experience of managing a Team of between 16 - 50 People
* Experience of working within food manufacturing at Charge Hand level or above (Minimum of 6 Months Experience)
* Able to drive results in a fast paced environment
* Strong leader who leads by example
* Excellent communication/engagement skills
* Self motivated and highly resilient
Manton Wood is part of our Food to Go businesses. Food to Go is a fast-developing market that's worth over £17 billion a year in the UK and is set to grow by a further £6 billion in the next 5 years.
Our Food to Go ranges of pre-packed salads, sandwiches, bagels, wraps, paninis and ciabattas help our retail customers offer a huge choice of tastes to meet the changing demands of consumers.
Samworth Brothers do not engage with unlicensed gangmasters or third parties. Samworth Brothers will NEVER ask you for money in order to provide you with employment. If you are in any doubt please contact an official Samworth Brothers representative