Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your leadership skills in an OUTSTANDING setting?
Do you want to work alongside a large team of Early Years professionals committed to best practice?
Teach Now is working with a unique provision committed to achieving the very best outcomes for children from 6 months to eleven years. The Children's Centre make up 50% of the school team meaning there is a wealth of early years experience and expertise but with all the benefits of being part of a larger school setting, the best of both worlds!
The school was recognised as Outstanding in 2016, and in January 2020 the Children's Centre was too! Their moto is 'Achieving More', they are always looking towards what's next, and so they know the value of investing in staff training. Their recent Ofsted report states that "staff benefit from extremely high-quality and focused training".
The Children's Centre benefits from incredible learning spaces; a purpose-built centre, an enchanting forest area, a brand new outdoor space for Nursery and Reception and many more projects to come!
The new Children's Centre Lead will have the opportunity to:
· Be an integral part of the whole school and children's centre leadership team
· Drive the strategic direction of the Children's Centre as it continues to go from strength to strength
· Make a lasting impact on the quality of teaching and learning
· Lead a large and dynamic team of Early Years professionals
The Ideal Person
The successful candidate will make their mark through this opportunity to develop the Children's Centre with inspiring leadership and new initiatives. They will have:
· Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with significant teaching experience
· Commitment to driving best practice in Early Years education
· Sound understanding of child development and outstanding provision for under 3's
· Proven history of excellent leadership within Early Years education
Take a look at the person specification for more details.
Why work for them?
· A dynamic leadership team providing excellent services for the community
· A warm, positive and fun working environment where everyone is valued
· Great transport links
· Inspiring learning spaces and facilities
· An emphasis on CPD and staff wellbeing
For more information on the role please contact Alexis and send your updated CV.
We look forward to hearing from you