HGV / LCV Commercial Technician - Ipswich
• LGV and HGV Automotive dealer
• Exceptional working environment and excellent management
A fantastic permanent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial or HGV Commercial Truck Technician (fitter/mechanic). We are looking for someone who is interested in joining our client, a well-established and well known busy organisation in the Suffolk county, who's Workshop and Parts Department provide services for operators located in East Anglia.
About Our Client
My client is a LGV / HGV Main dealer providing aftersales for some of the market places best products. A fast growing company that prides itself on it interval promotions and training for personal development.
LGV and HGV Technician. The job will entail diagnostic work, defects, MOT preparation, MOT inspections, general maintenance and servicing of a large customer base.
The Successful Applicant
• Technical Qualification or proven experience of repairing and maintaining vehicles Technical / Mechanical Engineer qualifications, 2 or 3 NVQ level, IMI Level or City & Guilds. My client even mentioned, happy to talk to Semi-Skilled Technicians / Mechanics as well.
• The ability to work under pressure, actively seek solutions to problems and having the flexibility to undertake a wide range of tasks are all key attributes.
• Ability to communicate effectively within your team and manage internal relationship to deliver required information in a timely clear manor.
• All works must be accurate and consistent adhering to all processes and procedures.
What's on Offer
Pay rate: Depending on experience (ranging from £13ph - £15ph), plus overtime rate (time and a half) for working Saturdays.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 6am to 2.30pm, alternate week, 2pm to 10.30pm plus every other Saturday from 8am to 1pm.
If you feel this is the job for you, please get in touch for a confidential chat