Teach Now are seeking an extremely experienced KS2 teacher to join a Year 4 class in a 1 form entry school in the heart of Haringey for September 2021. As you will not have a parallel teacher to work along side they do need someone who knows exactly what they are doing and can walk in with confidence and strength to help raise attainment for the class. Knowledge or experience working with children with SEN is ideal as they have several children with EHCPs in the class with support from the Teaching Assistants.
The school is very close to Hornsey station and parking is limited but you are able to apply for a permit.
Qualifications are required for this role
The school are looking for individuals have:
* A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE, B.Ed, BA or Cert Ed.)
* A minimum of two years' experience in Year 4
* Dedication and passion about primary education
* A creative and dynamic approach to teaching and learning
* An honest, understanding and compassionate attitude towards children
* Excellent teaching references
* Strong behaviour management skills
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A DBS check or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
* Competitive rates
* CPD training
* Working alongside a supportive team
* Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
* An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please submit your up to date CV and Alexis will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you