Teach Now are seeking an extremely experienced KS2 teacher to join a Year 6 class in Crouch End, Haringey. As you will be in Year 6 you must have previous experience preparing children for SATs. The school are looking for someone who knows exactly what they are doing and can walk in with confidence and strength to help raise attainment for the class after all the time the children have missed in school.
The school is a short walk from an overground station and has free parking outside. The school are open to Upper Pay Scale teachers as experience is key. It is a vibrant, three-form entry primary school with a nursery with a positive and caring culture. They are culturally and socially diverse and have a strong inclusive ethos. The school has a track record of providing excellent professional development and training for NQTs, including coaching, mentoring and team teaching from experienced teachers. The school offer excellent support and guidance from senior and middle leaders and a strong, warm and friendly supportive staff team. The children are enthusiastic, responsive and ready to learn. They are looking for a class teacher to join their school from September 2021 and will continue until the end of the academic year with the posibility of the role continuing into the next academic year on a permenant basis.
You will be responsible for providing a stimulating and caring environment, you will be expected to bring your experience to the school and hit the ground running, creating the best opportunities for children's educational and social development. This is a fantastic opportunity for a primary teacher with great behaviour management skills and a real passion to deliver the curriculum in an interesting and enjoyable way. The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
Qualifications are required for this role
The school are looking for individuals have:
* A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE, B.Ed, BA or Cert Ed.)
* A minimum of one year experience in Year 6
* Dedication and passion about primary education
* A creative and dynamic approach to teaching and learning
* An honest, understanding and compassionate attitude towards children
* Excellent teaching referencesStrong behaviour management skills
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A DBS check or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
* Competitive rates
* CPD training
* Working alongside a supportive team
* Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
* An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please submit your up to date CV and Alexis will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you