Maintain and repair all manufacturing plant, equipment and CNC production assets as part of an existing maintenance team.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
* Carry out both electrical and electronic repairs to all types of plant and equipment in a safe, timely and professional manner.
* Assist in the development of planned preventative maintenance schedules (PPM).
* Carry out PPM schedules as necessary and planned work orders as required.
* Assist visiting specialist engineers when necessary.
* Identify spares requirements and control / log usage.
* Assist with the moving, installation, repositioning of machines and equipment.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Electrical based apprenticeship with City & Guilds or equivalent qualifications.
* HNC level qualification.
* Proven experience working with both relay logic and PLC / CNC control systems.
* Proven experience in fault diagnosis and repair of CNC machines.
* The successful candidate must have the ability to work on their own and also be a fully integrated member of a team.
* Extensive experience as a qualified maintenance / service engineer operating in an industrial environment (Preferably in the aerospace sector).
Please Note: All the above is preferred but not essential, training will be offered if required