Currently recruiting for a CNC Turner for a family run engineering company based in Coventry.
Day or Night shifts available
Up to £17.00 per hour + SA on Nights
For the role of CNC Turner, your duties will involve the following;
* For the role of CNC Turner, you will be programming, Setting and operating Doosan Puma CNC Turning machines.
* You will be working from engineering drawings to help in the manufacture of various components.
* You will be manufacturing components for several industries including Oil & Gas, Power Generation and Aerospace for the role of CNC Turner.
* Inspection of components using verniers, callipers and micrometres.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the below attributes;
* Previous experience in a similar role is essential to be considered for the role of CNC Turner.
* For the role of CNC Turner, previous PUMA CNC Lathe experience is essential.
* Previous experience in a precision machining environment is essential to be considered for the role of CNC Turner.
* You will be able to read and interpret engineering drawings confidently.
* You must be able to use a wide variety of measuring equipment for the role of CNC Turner.
* Offline and CAD programming would be advantageous.
For more information on this role, please call Kirsten Oxtoby on (phone number removed)
Alternatively, please click "Apply now" to apply for this position, and one of our dedicated consultants will process your application shortly.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we will aim to respond back to all successful applications within 3 days. If you do not hear back from us within this time, your application has been unsuccessful. We will keep your CV and details on file to consider you for more relevant opportunities in the future