My client, based in the Financial Centre of Leeds, are a Wealth Management firm, looking after the Financial interests of both individuals and businesses, working closely with them to provide tailored bespoke Financial Planning & Wealth Management Advice.
We are currently seeking a Wealth Management Administrator to join an existing team who provide Administrative Support to the Directors and the Financial Advisers of the firm.
* Print and pre-complete application forms
* Prepare cost and charges disclosure documents
* Obtain illustrations
* Print/save Factsheets & KIIDs and provide any other pre advice paperwork to accompany advice letters/emails
* Provide general office administrative support including filing, scanning, photocopying, post & franking
* Submitting new business and investment trades on behalf of clients, within required deadlines using various investment platforms and life companies. Maintaining accurate records of these trades to ensure valuation reconciliation.
* On boarding new clients to the business, ensuring the new client file is fully compliant. This will include:
* Adding new client information to Advisor Office back office system.
* Preparing application forms.
* Checking that all compliance paperwork and anti-money laundering procedures have been satisfied and recorded.
* Adding plan/investment information to Advisor Office.
* Processing new business using Advisor Office and associated trackers through to issue and investment.
* Ensure that all actions within the Adviser Office Diary Manager are dealt with within the required timescales and all diary entries are updated when relevant.
* Add new client information to Adviser Office/Outlook and ensure it is kept up to date
* Ensure all client files are correctly formatted, tidy and contain all appropriate information/documentation
* Ensure that the client file is fully compliant before any new business is submitted. This will involve ensuring that:
* anti money laundering procedures have been satisfied,
* Adequate information is on file to support the advice,
* Confirmation is on file that the client has received an up to date Combined Client Agreement
* Signed fee agreement on file
* A peer reviewed report is on file supporting the business to be processed.
* Any other relevant documents are recorded on file
* Ensure that compliance sections under Client Management are completed and updated when appropriate
* Ensure that all actions within the Adviser Office Diary Manager are dealt with within the required timescales and all diary entries are updated when relevant
* Submit new business and investment trades online via various Platforms and life companies
Ideally we would be seeking someone with around 2-3 years experience working within a similar IFA Administrative / Support position, with good solid product knowledge across Investments & Pensions. It would be to your advantage if you have experience with Adviser Office or any other similar systems, as well as good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel.
My client is very focused on personal development, and therefore the successful applicant will have the opportunity to study for further qualifications within the sector, such as a Diploma in Financial Planning, which will be fully funded and supported by the firm.
A great salary is offered, dependant upon current experience, 24 days holiday, Employer Pension Contributions, Discretionary Bonus & Exam Support & Training