My client, based in the Financial Centre of Leeds, are an Independent Wealth Management firm, looking after the Financial interests of both individuals and businesses, working closely with them to provide tailored bespoke Financial Planning & Wealth Management Advice.
We are urgently seeking an experienced Diploma Qualified Paraplanner who will be responsible for the production of reports, research and technical information in respect of all financial planning advice for all Advisers of the firm.
* Produce accurate, compliant client reports within agreed timescales.
* Assist in the production of client portfolio reviews.
* Provide response to client technical queries.
* Produce client cash flow models.
* Assist with updating the companies preferred provider panels. This will involve the ongoing monitoring of recommended structures and providers.
* Together with other members of the Technical Unit, update standard report/RWLs, standard paragraphs and tools for all areas of advice.
* Assist in the training to other members of staff on all area's of advice
* Produce technical bulletins to be sent to clients and introducers when appropriate.
We are seeking at the minimum level a Level 4 Diploma Qualified Paraplanner ideally with 3+ years experience within a similar role with extensive experience of writing and compiling very technical Suitability Reports, coupled with good solid Research experience. It would be to your advantage if you already have your Pensions exams (AF6) as your role will include working with Pension Transfers, or if you are already qualified at Chartered level. Ideally you'll be a career focused Paraplanner.
A great salary is offered for the role c£40k, coupled with Employer Pensions Contributions, 24 days holiday + bank holidays, Discretionary Bonus scheme