Role Requirements :
To provide technical support both within the company/group and to external customers. Be confident in diagnosis , repair and routine maintenance.This role is based remotely, you will have a main branch to report to, but it will predominately be travel around sites. A large amount of driving will be required.
* Support the Service function
* Assisting as required to ensure all project deadlines are achieved.
* Undertaking project tasks as required.
* Provide a quality and timely service to internal and external customers based on their needs and budget.
* Undertake any other reasonable duties as required in which you adequately trained to carry out
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING:
* Good working level of ICT skills on applications such as Excel, Word and Outlook
* Possess a logical approach to determine and address the root cause of problems.
* Full UK Driving Licence
* CSCS Card
* Be able to provide previous evidence of SC/ CTC clearance or be willing to undertake and obtain this
* Electrical qualifications 17th or 18th Edition
* Wealth of experience working within a similar role
* Good knowledge of perimeter protection products
* Good at building working relationships
* Practical approach to work and problems
* The ability to read wiring diagrams
* Demonstrable knowledge in the use of multi-meters and Meggers