Excellent opportunity for a Developer to join a remote project team on a contract basis. As the Developer, you will work as part of a small but growing team, you will own the development and support of one of our customers platforms. You'll work closely with the end client to help define and build solutions as well as manage the environment and day to day operations of the platform.
Skills & Experience Required
* Good understanding of Node.js and the most common packages in the ecosystem
* Knowledge of server-side templating languages
* Familiarity with HTML5 and CSS3
* Knowledge of CSS pre-processors
* Working knowledge of node.js package management and the tools ecosystem
* Ability to model and apply authorization and permission control between users, systems, and services.
* Knowledge of how to incorporate different data sources and databases and how to deliver optimal output to different client platforms (mobile vs desktop)
* Familiarity with how to create scalable Node.js applications.
* Proficiency with databases and pragmatically modelling business processes through schema
* Understanding of automated unit tests and testing platforms and how to implement and integrate them.
* Thorough knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git