Would you like a Fantastic Opportunity to work for leading Retail Business?
Our Client is looking for a Finance Analyst to join their expanding Team in Crewe.
OVERALL PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF THE JOB
To assist both the finance and commercial teams with timely periodic reporting and insight commercial analysis.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Weekly trade pack building including sales, order numbers and margin then distribution with commentary.
* Reporting and distributing weekly stores KPI dashboard and assist in reviewing stores performance.
* Business partnering various stakeholders to support and challenge commercial decisions.
* Reviewing and analysing trends to identify areas of opportunities and risk.
* Working closely with the management accounts team on aligning weekly and monthly reports.
* Supporting the commercial finance team by creating various reports through Power BI and Excel spreadsheets.
* Assisting the Head of finance and Head commercial finance with ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required.
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN YOU
* Inquisitive, forward thinking, passionate and confident to communicate at various stakeholder levels.
* Good team player with a 'can do' attitude and an ability to meet strict deadlines.
* Previous experience in a similar role.
* Excellent excel skills, formulas, tables and large data manipulation.
* Good understanding of sales, cost and margin reporting as well as period trend and analysis.
* Basic financial experience and commercial awareness.
* Previous retail and weekly reporting experience.
* Power BI reports building, data filtering and exporting.
* Previous financial background.
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
* Competitive Salary
* Full Study Package
* Fantastic holiday entitlement
* Generous discounts on Products within the Group
* A great team to work with where you can progress and make a difference at all levels.
* Subsidised canteen
* This is a really fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking to enhance their career and prospects with a forward thinking organisation