Role: E-commerce Senior Merchandiser
Salary:£35-45k (dependent on experience)
Location: NW9 Colindale
Contract: Permanent, full time
Our client, a multichannel retail specialist with an established portfolio of online brands, is seeking a Merchandiser to increase customer satisfaction, maximise growth and optimise stock and margin. You will be experienced in option and range planning with a proven track record of delivering sales and profit growth.
* Fully plan and trade all products.
* Build department strategy to drive growth and deliver business targets.
* Range building and option planning, considering the specific needs of varying channels and markets.
* Plan and trade to ensure stock availability at SKU level is maintained.
* Managing category WSSIs.
* Carry out analysis of current and past performance to maximise opportunities.
* Provide regular analysis to the business at product/category/channel level.
* Analyse key weekly trade figures and present to business.
* Manage department OTB, in season trading, identify risks and opportunities.
* Build collaborative relationships across all departments including Buying, Ecommerce, Customer Service, Logistics and Marketing teams.
Skills & Experience
* Experience in a head office Merchandising role.
* Excellent IT skills, especially Excel & Merchandising systems.
* Experience building, managing and training a team.
* Proactive and positive approach to problem solving.
* The ability to develop strategy but also react in the moment.
* Detail oriented, highly organised, able to prioritise and thrive in a busy environment.
Apply now for immediate consideration