Audit Manager ACCA/ACA needed for our North Staffordshire based client. To profitably manage a substantial portfolio of clients, ensuring both excellent client service and making a significant contribution towards the overall future development and success of the business.
* To manage the assignment in accordance with the firm's standard procedures and confirm arrangements with the client, including likely costs and billing arrangements.
* To ensure Assurance quality at all times.
* Assist with internal and external quality assurance, ensuring any actions are completed in line with the firms and professional standards.
* To brief staff on the client's business and the pre-assignment instructions, to supervise and control the completion of work, and to undertake 'on the job' training and appraisals where necessary.
* To ensure that the job is completed within budget, and to discuss all materials points arising with the assignment partner and client
* To liaise with the client and to practise the principles of excellent client service at all times.
* To ensure that appropriate liaison takes place with all other departments, and that all potential client needs are identified and serviced accordingly.
* To develop a detailed knowledge of the firm's specialist services and to undertake special work in response to client needs where appropriate.
* To perform the firm's review and completion procedures, to attend the final meeting with the client, and to ensure that the client subsequently receives the final accounts and commercial management letter on a timely basis.
* To research and prepare proposals for new work, and to take part in formal presentations to prospective clients.
* To take an active involvement in prospective client seminars, and to effectively follow up contact made.
* Carry out any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job, the title of the role and its grading, as requested by the line manager or Head of Department.
* Candidates must be ACA or ACCA qualified.
* 5 years experience of leading 'Audits' in a similar role
* Proven experience in client handling.
* Proven Assurance experience in producing high quality audits