We have an exciting permanent home-based QA Automation Engineer which can be home-based or office based in the Midlands dependent upon your preference, working within this well established and fast-growing software platform. An amazing opportunity for someone with experience setting up automated testing from scratch.
The QA Automation Engineer position can be based remotely as long as you are UK Based and happy to visit the office a few times a month.
Within this varied role you will be responsible for:
* Monitoring and updating automated test strategies.
* Testing and reporting issues in JIRA for bug tracking
* Develop, test, and maintain automation infrastructure.
* Collaborate with the engineering team to test and launch new features.
* Sign-off features and bug fixes before they are deployed to production.
The successful QA Automation Engineer will be the first point of contact for all testing requirements and will have strong JIRA experience and will:
* Have worked in a structured environment with standard QA Procedures and Processes.
* Have experience automated testing from scratch
* Good working knowledge and experience in JIRA, Java, Cucumber and related tools.
* Experience testing large web applications and developing automation frameworks
A fantastic working environment awaits within an employee focussed organisation with excellent personal and career development. For immediate consideration, apply with your CV asap or call for more details