The Industry Director Engineering, Construction & Infrastructure (EC&I) is recognized as an industry expert in the EC&I business domain, who can evangelize how IFS faces the market in EC&I and brief both internally and externally to Analysts and the Press. The Industry Director (ID) will continuously expand their domain knowledge, interacting collaboratively with all parts of the IFS R&D organization, and IFS regions alike.
As part of the wider Industries team, the ID will be responsible for connecting with customers and prospects, empathizing with their business pain points and providing advice inside and outside of IFS, thereby ensuring our EC&I industry solution continues to deliver value.
Specifically, the role will involve:
· Being an EC&I industry expert and being able to present with ease both internally - such presentations will include vision, strategies, value propositions etc
· Act as one of the key social media advocates for the EC&I industry
· Act as one of the EC&I industry executives in R&D responsible for briefing Analysts and the Press on EC&I matters
· Having a comprehensive understanding of the EC&I industry, landscape, applications, business processes, and business issues
· The ID will be able to assimilate and translate market trends, understand the emergent EC&I industry requirements as they may come from analysts, competitors or customers, plus those emerging from close collaboration with IFS Regions and Partners
· Engaging with clients to understand their requirements and scope, discovering and defining solutions, explaining business benefits/value and use cases and a roadmap to meet their goals
· Identifying integration points, migration requirements, security and maintenance aspects within the industry
· Assist in the EC&I industry reference group (IRG) process and the emergent industry solution requirements, scope, and change management issues and proactively manage project risks, issues, dependencies and changes
· Assist in the EC&I industry advisory council meetings with strategic customers
· Working with the team of industry architects create industry specific designs and associated documentation to assist the sales process
· Managing the EC&I industry support to the BVA team in the execution of business value activities and associated value packet creation
· Supporting the market units with specialist support in Business Development activities
· Supporting marketing with campaign support and input into industry collateral