Salary: £10 PH
Industrial Personnel are now recruiting for a Nursery Worker, for a client based in Bristol. The ideal candidate would be required to contribute towards the provision of childcare within a nursery setting.
The Nursery Worker job descrription:
* Assist with the planning and delivery of the curriculum.
* Enable safe learning and progression of children.
* Observe progression of each individual and alter the curriculum and activities where necessary to enable and encourage development.
* Ensure a safe learning environment, organising equipment and facilitating activities.
* Communicate with parents and carers to ensure needs are met.
* Undertake appropriate risk assessments for all activities throughout the day.
The ideal candidate for the Nursery Worker postion:
* Must be passionate about providing a high standard of care.
* Awareness of CSN is essential.
* Must have an enhanced DBS check and CPD training.
* Must hold a Level 3 early years care and education certificate.
* Understanding of OFSTED standards required.
* Understanding of safeguarding and child protection procedures required.
* Must have worked within a day nursery, within the last 12 months.
* Must be adaptable and able to multi-task.
* Able to work effectively as an individual or as part of a team.
* Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
About Industrial Personnel Ltd
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 25 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for....
* Manufacturing and Production
* Executive Search and Selection
* Distribution and Logistics
* Industrial Sector
If you would like to become a Nursery Worker, please click 'apply now', or call us for more information