We are looking for a confident Healthcare Assistant with a passion for delivering outstanding care. You will be offered flexible working hours to work round your home-life commitments, making a positive difference to the lives of the people you are caring for. We support our staff to get the right training to be able to deliver a high standard of care.
Apply now to enjoy excellent opportunities and making a difference to others - every day!
The Healthcare Assistant job description:
* £8.91 - £9.50 PH.
* Temporary Position.
* Based in Derby.
* All mandatory training, First Aid and Moving and Handling.
The ideal candidate for the Healthcare Assistant position:
* Must have a valid DBS check.
* Passionate about delivering a high standard of care.
* Must be adaptable and able to multi-task.
* Able to work effectively as an individual or as part of a team.
* Sensitive & intuitive with the energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating & varied environment
* Passionate about empowering & supporting service user independence
Monday - Sunday:
* Days: Flexible- to suit around your commitments
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL LTD
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 25 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for....
* Manufacturing and Production
* Executive Search and Selection
* Distribution and Logistics
* Industrial Sector
If you would like to become a Healthcare Assistant, please click 'apply now', or give us a call for more information