Design Technology Technician required for September start!
Are you an experienced DT Technician looking for a new challenge? A Design or Technology graduate with school experience? This position will see the successful candidate working within the school's DT Department alongside the teachers, preparing for practical lessons and supporting the teachers and students.
The successful candidate for this Design and Technology will:
• Have a confident knowledge of Design and Technology
• Be competent with machinery - and have experience
• Be personable, friendly and approachable
• Be hard working, organised and have impeccable attention to detail
• Work well both within a team setting and on their own
• Uphold health and safety standard within the classroom at all times This school welcomes application from all DT Technician candidates who will work hard to create a stimulating and exciting learning environment for their students.
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you would like further information on this exciting position, please call Alex on (phone number removed) or email your CV to (url removed).
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services