English to A-level Teacher - Dubai
Worldwide Teaching are recruitig for a Secondary English Teacher who is able to teach both IGCSE and A-Level for a British International School based close by to Dubai.
As a not-for-profit school, the school is dedicated to providing an outstanding education comparable to the best schools in the Gulf region and internationally. Their educational ethos will always remain focused on quality teaching and learning, rather than any commercial imperative; this, they claim, has a profound impact on both students and teachers.
Since the establishment of the secondary section of the school in 2005, they have catered for students aged 3 to 19, with classes now running from Foundation through to A-level, following a broad, challenging and balanced curriculum based on the National Curriculum of England and Wales.
* Must be UK Qualified
* Must have experience teaching both IGCSE and A-Level Literature
* Must have a minimum of 1 years experience post-qualification
* Must be able to provide attested documents and employment letters
* Salary AED 8,500 to 13,000 PM
* Furnished accommodation provided for single candidates & 30,000AED allowance for those with dependants
* Utility allowance
* Transport to and from school
* School fee discounts of 25%
For further information or to apply please get in touch with Amy at Worldwide Teaching