Key Stage 1 Teacher - Lambeth
Key Stage 1 Teacher - September 2021
Key stage 1 Teacher - 1 years contract
Are you an inspiring and experienced Key stage 1 Teacher?
Do you want to join a supportive, close knit, family feel team with a strong working ethos?
I am working in partnership with a primary school in Lambeth, who are looking for a dedicated and passionate Key stage 1 Teacher (Year1 or Year 2 Teacher), the role is starting in September for 1 years contract.
The school are interviewing ASAP for the Key stage 1 Teacher role.
For the Key stage 1 Teacher role we are looking for someone who is:
* Committed to promoting high standards in teaching and learning
* Being able to have a flexible approach in teaching and delivering lessons
* Encouraging positive behaviour management
* Encourage, motivate and dedicated
For the Key Stage 1 Teacher position you must have:
* A clear DBS
* Good Key stage 1 teaching experience
If you would like to hear more about the Key Stage 1 Teacher role and school then please submit your updated cv and I will call to discuss the next steps.
Alternatively, if you have a friend or colleague that would be suitable for the Key Stage 1 Teacher, send over their contact details, and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme