Alexander Steele are delighted to continue their partnership with one of Scotland's finest Food Brands, our client has a unique opportunity within their Engineering Team
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced FMCG engineer to join a business that is investing heavily in the site and add provide excellent career progression
The role is working Monday - Friday, a mixture of days and nights working 8-hour shifts with plenty OT available
* Maintain and repair all production and process manufacturing equipment.
* To undertake tasks in line with maintenance requisition requests.
* To conduct PPM (planned preventative maintenance) tasks as required.
* To prioritise workload in liaison with Engineering Manager, to provide the most effective maintenance service possible thus maximising production output.
* Good team player but can work on own when required.
* Good timekeeper, flexible & willing to work out with normal hours, if required
* Ensure area of responsibility housekeeping is of a high standard
* Complete engineering projects as assigned by management
* HNC / HND in Electrical Engineering required (or equivalent) / Time Served Electrician
* Experience of FMCG manufacturing is a must
* Health and Safety knowledge
* Full, clean driving license
* Needs to be able to work independently and safely with minimal guidance
* Excellent communication and customer services skills
* Uses Microsoft Office tools, PC literate
If you would like further information on this fantastic opportunity please apply with your most recent CV or contact Clarke Smith directly