Job Role: Refrigeration Engineer
Location: Glasgow/ Central Belt
Hours: 8:30am - 5pm
Salary: £27,000 - £32,000
My client who are a specialist AC/ Refrigeration provider are recruiting for an experienced Refrigeration Engineer based from Glasgow and covering across Central Scotland.
As a business they design, install, supply, fit and maintain fridge equipment.
You will be employed as a mobile engineer, responsible for carrying out PPM and reactive maintenance works that can include servicing, reactive breakdowns/repairs and minor installs of various Refrigeration systems/ equipment - including chillers, cases and cold rooms
* Completion of a recognised apprenticeship - SVQ Level 2 AC & Refrigeration.
* City & Guilds F-Gas 2079 registered.
* Have experience working with a FM environment within a mobile role.
* Skill levels in all aspects of Refrigeration installation, servicing and maintenance.
* Good problem-solving skills.
* Full UK Drivers Licence.
* Happy to complete Disclosure Scotland background check.
* IPAF/ PASMA (would be advantageous)
* Salary: £28,000 - £32,000.
* Van + Fuel Card
* Overtime available.
* Part of on- call rot (1/4)
If you are interested in this position, please apply today and send your CV marked FAO Chris Russell.
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend and if they get the job you get £250 worth of vouchers? Refer a friend