Technologies, like people, work better when they work together. North offer a unique breadth and depth of expertise across the Internet of Things (IoT), networking and connectivity, and safety and security. Our smart integrated technology solutions transform the way your people, organisations and places work. Delivering through five UK regional offices, we provide long term, multi-year partnerships in managed services and support, keeping organisations going in the right direction.
We are seeking an experienced Digital & Content Marketing Specialist to join our team at an exciting time as our business continues to grow. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for managing digital activities, including websites, social accounts and email marketing, and for driving our digital presence through the creation of compelling content and campaigns.
For this role we are looking for a flexible, hands-on and creative individual with a talent for crafting fresh content and a solid appreciation of brand identity. The successful candidate will be driven to succeed with a flair for translating and demonstrating the value of our solutions to engage with audiences in new creative ways to optimise our digital performance.
* Digital marketing strategy and content calendar
* Integrated multi-channel digital marketing campaigns
* Website management and optimisation
* Development and management of SharePoint intranet
* Creation and optimisation of social media content
* Organising webinars & virtual events
* Coordination and design quarterly employee newsletter
* Email campaign management and optimisation using email marketing software
* Analyse and report on campaign, website and social media activity and performance, continuously improving digital activities through the ongoing development of future approaches
* Support the Sales and Propositions teams working collaboratively to develop targeted campaigns
* Support the Head of Marketing and wider team to deliver ad-hoc project
* Minimum 3+ years' experience within a Digital Marketing role is essential
* Highly effective communicator with the ability to connect with varying audiences
* Exceptional talent for writing and delivering compelling creative content
* Resilient, driven and motivated to continually succeed
* Meticulous attention to detail with a sound understanding of digital brand building
* Organised thinker capable of translating and presenting value and powerful outcomes
* Ability to work under pressure, managing multiple workstreams across a fast-paced environment
* Experience of working with Adobe Creative Suite, Mailchimp, Umbraco, Wordpress and SharePoint
* Experience of working within a technology business would be advantageous