Salary: £19.29 - £21.43 per hour (up to £49,032 per annum) + £28.50PH Overtime rates!
Location: Lesmahagow, North Lanark
Hours: Full time available
Shifts: Days/ Nights available
Time Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for a Registered Nurse for a large charitable organisation providing care, accommodation, and support for the elderly nationwide; with an excellent reputation across the central Lesmahagow, area; the site is in Lesmahagow, Lanark.
The service is situated on the 50-acre village, with breath taking views for the residents as well as the registered nurse's to enjoy whilst enjoying well-deserved break. The Registered Nurse will be joining a competent management team, . The Registered Nurse needs to be able to demonstrate excellent leadership skills, who is not afraid to challenge.
The role of Registered Nurse offers an excellent hourly rate, industry leading benefits, they truly go the extra mile such as considering religious needs of its patients and staff offering off and on-site clinical training by industry experts.
The Registered Nurse will be joining a specialist in palliative care, general nursing, alongside being an expert in dementia care, with a 5-star hygiene rating and have been voted one of the TOP 20 care home providers!
Benefits for the role of Registered Nurse include:
* Enhanced over time rates £28.50!
* Sick pay & critical illness support
* Staff discounts of 100+ retail discounts, fuel, electrical good and holidays from the first day you start employment.
* Buy or sell annual leave!
* Refer a friend scheme.
* Pay review after a successful probation.
* Free counselling and legal advice.
* Hardship and welfare awards.
* Loyalty awards.
* Robust induction.
* Free parking.
This provider is an accredited organisation recognised for its commitment to training; they also offer a pay increment to Registered Nurses who are willing to undertake an internally delivered coaching and mentorship programme and to support their core care practitioners alongside:
* Apprenticeship programmes
* Full induction training
* Literacy and numeracy training
* Care training, including Mental Capacity Act and care plan training.
* Dementia care/awareness qualifications
* Management skills workshops - paid training for mentorship
* Strategic leadership
* QCF Diploma Level 2 in Health and Social Care
* NCFE Level 2 Provision of Activities in a Care Setting
The location is ideally situated closely and has excellent transport links, alongside this the home is highly equipped with state-of-the-art equipment; their profits are shared with staff and integrated back into the service.
For more information on the Registered Nurse role contact Larissa at Time alternatively; please click APPLY below to be considered