Due to the expansion of Last Mile Asset Management, we are looking to recruit a Business Analyst, Asset Management at our head office in Hamilton. This role will be on a permanent basis, reporting directly to Commercial Manager, Operations.
The Business Analyst, Asset Management will support the Commercial Manager Operations, by ensuring that all daily finance, commercial and regulatory activities are managed effectively within industry timescales.
* Assist with the revenue billing for all revenue streams.
* Providing detailed analysis and interpretation of commercial and financial issues relating to the asset side of the business.
* Assist in implementation of improvements to financial and reporting systems and processes.
* Participate in industry workgroups e.g. CAN, IGT etc.
* Providing commercial and analytical support to Managers and Directors.
* Maintain electronic databases with Asset and customer information in order to manage the Last Mile Asset Management connections portfolio and comply with business licenses and obligations.
* To support and maintain the update of reporting and modelling tools.
* To provide interpretation and analysis of monthly asset performance.
* Ensure compliance with statutory and Company requirements in respect of the reporting of revenue and performance of assets.
The ideal candidate will possess:
* An excellent academic background, ideally at degree level and in a numerate or analytical discipline
* Organisational skills to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
* Excellent numeric and analytical skills with the ability to interpret and present data.
* Excellent Excel skills.
* Good team collaboration.
* Attention to detail and ability to deliver a consistently high standard of work.
* Influencing and negotiation skills
For the right candidate this is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced, dynamic team where you will contribute to the on-going success of Last Mile Asset Management.
If you think you have everything we are looking for, then we would love to hear from you!
For more information or to apply for this role please upload an up-to-date CV!
Applications Close: Friday 23rd July 2021