Location: The role to be based initially from our Milngavie office (G62 7LN) and then move to Livingston in 2022. There is flexibility to work from home.
Salary: Competitive, DOE.
Contract: Permanent role 37.5 hours working Monday to Friday.
Saica is one of the leading European players in the development and production of recycled paper for corrugated cardboard with a production of 2.5 million tons of paper.
The Company has recently built on its' success in the paper and corrugated market and diversified into the development and production on Flexible packaging.
With more than 9,000 employees across Spain, France, Italy, Portugal, UK, Ireland, Turkey, Luxembourg and The Netherlands, Saica Group has four business divisions: recycled paper production for corrugated cardboard (PAPER), recyclable materials recovery (NATUR), production of corrugated packaging (PACK) and flexible packaging (FLEX).
The consolidated turnover of the multinational group is over 3.5 billion Euros.
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Pricing Controller to support our sites based in Scotland.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Pricing and creating quotations for existing and new customers
* Implementing price changes in business system and creating new customer pricelists
* Maintaining price index trackers and calculating raw material movements
* Adherence to Commercial Pricing policy and KPIs
* Preparatory work for tenders and working platform opportunities
* Working closely with other departments including Customer Service, Design and External Account Managers
* Preparation of reports on volumes and margin for Sales and Commercial team
* Maintenance of costing information in business system
* Support business objective of increasing volume and margin
* Adhoc project and analysis work
Essential Skills and Experience:
* Enjoy working as part of a small team
* Enthusiastic and willingness to help
* Highly numerate with excellent attention to detail
* Commercially astute and customer focused
* Ability to work to exacting deadlines and deliver under pressure
* Extremely organised and an ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly
* A good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and ability to analyse large volume of data
Saica is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates, so if you feel you have what it takes to be successful in this role then please Apply and submit your up-to-date CV and covering letter for consideration.
Closing date: Friday 23rd July 2021