Prospero Teaching are looking for a DT / Design and Technology Teacher for a Secondary School in Chesterfield.
Acting as a work-finding service, we provide supply cover to a range of Primary, Secondary and Specialist Schools, from a small village schools to large secondary schools. We are looking for a teacher to cover KS3 & KS4 and KS5. The ideal candidate would be someone who have strong behaviour management skills and are passionate about teaching DT to secondary age students.
Prospero Teaching work with both newly qualified teachers and experienced teachers by helping you find your next position. The initial contract we are recruiting for is starting in September which will continue up until the end of the year with the view to be extended.
To be considered you will have:
* QTS or Equivalent
* Minimum 1 year DT teaching experience within the UK
* Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
To be eligible for this role through Prospero Teaching, you must:
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list, DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this position, please contact Sam on (phone number removed) or email an up to date CV to (url removed)