Senior Project Manager x2 Southampton - £45-50k
Are you looking to progress your career and kick-start the process by applying for a Senior Project Manager position?
An excellent position has just arisen for an enthusiastic Senior Project Manager to join an expanding team with the need for excellent leadership qualities, this role will offer a diverse and interesting range of internal projects starting ASAP and paying up to £50,000 per annum!
This role is adaptable to the candidate and will be predominantly focused around managing and coordinating the existing team and providing in-depth Project Management to capture requirements, business processes and efficiencies and recommend solutions to this knowledge transfer facility.
* To successfully manage and deliver multiple concurrent large or technically complex ICT projects and programmes that deliver long term, strategy aligned outcomes.
* To work with senior staff to create governance and drive decision making in support of project planning and delivery that supports, reviews and defines strategic direction.
Key accountabilities/primary responsibilities
* To manage project teams, stakeholders, finances, procurements and benefits to deliver successfully within agreed timescales.
* To manage priorities, tolerances and escalations across multiple work streams while complying with project and technical architecture frameworks.
* To be responsible for projects and programmes as agreed with the line manager. These activities will be large, business critical and possibly ambiguous in nature.
* To communicate change with a wide cross section of the knowledge facility using current and new communication methods as required. Stakeholders will include senior staff and external stakeholders.
* To work with senior staff to keep projects and programmes aligned to strategy and to continually improve project processes.
* To contribute to continual improvement working practices and to identify new project or technical developments in the sector for potential use internally.
* To assist with the determination of new or replacement posts and selection of new staff for designated projects.
* Any other duties as allocated by the line manager following consultation with the post holder.
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93730800