Complex Incident Manager- UK Home Office- London - Croydon - Excellent benefits - Permanent Complex Incident Manager
Do you have a passion and interest in Incident Management? Are you an accomplished Incident Manager with ITIL qualifications? This is a fantastic opportunity to join the IT Operations team focused on providing an industry-leading approach to technical estate management and exploiting the latest technologies.Job Responsibilities
As Complex Incident Manager you will help ensure that a high-quality Incident Management process is consistently delivered across the Home Office estate. You will also play a central role in shaping the best practice operating model for incident management in support of a wider transformation programme.
You will be an experienced Incident Management practitioner who is highly skilled in the hands-on aspect of the role and also able to guide and develop others with less experience.
You will have strong relationship management skills and extensive experience of working with multiple internal and external suppliers. Experience of working in a Service Integrator role in a Service Integration and Management (SIAM) type model will be highly advantageous. We will see that a successful Complex Incident Manager holds:
- At least an ITIL Foundation certificate
- Demonstrable experience of a senior level incident management role within a large and complex IT estate.
- Proven ability to communicate complex technical incidents to senior and non-technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrable success in identifying and implementing process improvements.
- Extensive experience building and maintaining relationships with internal and external IT stakeholders (customers, colleagues and suppliers).
- Strong general knowledge of IT hardware and software
- Experience of contributing to tooling enhancements to support reporting and process improvement activities.
Candidates that hold the following qualifications and experience are desirable:
What's on offer
- ITIL Expert qualified
- Experience of Border IT Services
- Experience of Immigration IT Services
- Experience of Home Office Platforms
- Experience working with ServiceNow
As an employer of choice, the Home Office offers an extensive benefits package including:
- Salary - £41,950 - £46,144 *Candidates that provide an exceptional demonstration of the necessary skills and experience may be subject to receiving a Recruitment & Retention Allowance of up to £3,000
- Outstanding pension scheme
- Flexible working to support a healthy work life balance
- 25 days annual leave (rising to 30 after 10 year's service in the Home Office) plus 8 bank holidays and 1 additional day for the Queen's Birthday
Please note, this application would be an expression of interest, a formal application will need to be submitted via civil service jobs. Further instructions will be provided once Hays have reviewed your suitability for the role.
Hays Specialist Recruitment has been appointed as the recruitment partner for the Home Office.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93732544