This is a fully remote role that can be undertaken anywhere in the United Kingdom
Job Title: National Campaigns Manager
Location: Fully Remote
Contract: 6 months FTC
Morgan Hunt is currently working with a health charity on the recruitment of a National campaigns Manager on a 6 Months contract.
With at least 2 years' experience of working in a campaigns or policy environment you will be managing a team of 2 Senior Campaigns Advisors. You will be responsible for developing new campaign activities, liaising with campaign supporters and delivering targeted initiatives.
Skills and Experience required:
- You will be responsible for leading on developing communications and mobilisation strategies for campaigns.
- Ensuring that the strategies and messages put in place contribute to the political and policy change objectives of the campaign and are innovative and effective in contributing to the overall policy and campaigns vision.
- The National campaigns Manager will take the lead on the organisation's current 3 major campaigns, particularly leading on the launch of a campaign in September.
Some of the Key Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of digital engagement and use of the internet as a campaigning tool.
- Significant experience of leading campaigns, ideally within a charity.
- A track record of planning and executing campaigns aimed at engaging the public and influencing decision makers.
- Experience of designing campaign actions and materials.
- Experience of digital campaigning.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply.
We will contact candidates throughout the advertising campaign so please apply as soon as possible!
Please note that due to high volume of applications being received recently we will only be contacting the successfully shortlisted candidates.