Our client is a leading provider of organisational resilience, readiness & training solutions. They provide tailored solutions designed to manage collective training, deliver advanced exercises, enable capability development and deliver enhanced readiness programmes.
They help clients in the Public, Corporate and Military sectors be ready to face modern challenges and keep their colleagues, customers and partners safe.
You will be joining their Military team as a Project Manager, focusing on the concept design and delivery of software solutions to clients in the Military sector.
The core business of this role is providing daily oversight and management of our services in support of UK Military Collective Training, operating predominantly from within a UK MoD headquarters in Northwood and with regular travel to be expected internationally. Your main responsibilities include:
* Conducting requirement gathering analysis
* Delivering military collective training software solutions
* Managing the financial and operational delivery of our projects
* Training users and offering first line support to use our software solution
* Overseeing the quality management, health & safety and performance management on our projects
* Developing relationships with military customers and relevant industry partners to support delivery and generate further opportunities for our growth
* Providing regular input to our software development process based on clients and user feedback as well as their needs
* Provide input to sales proposal documents, pitches and presentations
You are a resourceful self-starter with a developed network in the military sector. You are driven by having meaningful impact, show great level of integrity and accountability. You enjoy working with people from various backgrounds and are a team player who also takes pride in delivering a service to the best of your abilities. You are a suitable candidate if you can demonstrate that you have:
* Recent experience in the management and/or delivery of military collective training in a joint, NATO or international context
* Previous commercial experience of software and consulting services delivery
* Experience of project management principles such as but not limited to Agile, Scrum, etc.
* Existing network at appropriate level within the armed forces and broader defence sector
* Ability to travel worldwide
* Willingness to undergo a UK security vetting process at Security Check (SC) level
* Current right to live and work in the UK