Project Manager - Remote / Guildford office - £45,000 plus bonus and share options
An opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a modern, tech driven motor insurance company who are going through a period of rapid growth and change.
The Project Manager will work across the whole company to make change happen as the business grows. You will be given end-to-end responsibility for projects, covering all business and technical delivery projects.
As a tech focused company, almost all projects will have some sort of software / tech focus, so previous experience delivering software development projects will be key here.
There are big plans for the year ahead, with a number of systems to scale up and multiple new products to build, so it really is an exciting time to get on board.
The successful candidate will probably have the following skills / experience:
* Solid commercial Project Management experience
* A focus on software delivery / product development
* Ideally experience in a fast growing tech company
* Knowledge of Agile processes
* A great communicator
* Confident taking ownership of multiple projects
In return you can expect:
* A competitive salary plus bonus and share options
* 25 days holiday - plus your birthday
* Flexible / home working
* Career development
The company have taken a remote-first approach to work, and you will only expected to be in the office a few times a month (you will need to drive, and there is free parking)