- 2x Creative Service Manager opportunities to join a fast-growing organisation.
- Work within a large internal agency.
- Competitive salary based on experience plus benefits including a company bonus.
This is a significant opportunity for two Creative Service Managers to join a highly regarded global brand in a pivotal role managing their sizeable internal agency.
What you'll be doing?
You will play a significant role within this multi-disciplined internal agency where you will manage the studio and ensure projects run smoothly, are well resourced and ultimately delivered on time and budget. The team will be made up of project managers, creatives, developers and UX and the work will be extremely varied from advertising campaigns, brand launches (into international markets), marketing campaigns, digital advertising, video and film production and website updates/launches.
You will engage efficiently with stakeholders at all levels in the business to get buy-in, bringing positive change to the agency team. You will assess the current output and resource, covering all aspects predominantly across workflow management, processes, talent, and tools. Through your findings you will drive creative services forward.
What experience you'll need
- Proven experience in a similar Creative Services Manager, Resource Manager, Traffic Manager or Project Manager role.
- Experience of managing large creative services teams/ departments.
- Ideally you will come from a marketing, creative or integrated agency background.
- Experience of working at pace in a changing environment with autonomy, working in a dynamic and multi-disciplined team.
- If you're within a sizeable internal agency within a large brand then we'd also love to hear from you.
- You will bring a good understanding of production for a wide range of assets (copy, print artwork, TV, film, imagery, digital display advertising and digital development).
What you'll get in return for your talents
Salary will come down to experience, you will also receive a great benefits package including a bonus, healthcare, and a generous pension. In addition to this, you will be joining a fast paced and progressive environment with plenty of opportunities for development.
Please get in touch with Sam at ADLIB with your CV today.