Role: Project Manager - BET
Location: North West
Salary: up to £45,000k+ Car allowance and Package
Mason-James is currently recruiting for an experienced BET Project Manager on behalf of a leading organisation based in the North West. The role offers a competitive salary, car allowance, package and fantastic working environment.
The role will be home based however there will be the occasional times office working will be required
The main responsibilities is to manage and successfully deliver a number of concurrent medium sized or a larger complex strategic business projects, in line with our corporate strategy. This will include managing the day-to-day activities of the project delivery team with Adherence to our Delivery Methodology.
* Working with the operational and support businesses to promote and ensure adherence to the PMO Governance processes and methodology.
* Engaging with Programme and Project Managers to promote consistency across the portfolio to enable standardise reporting.
* Supporting Transformation Managers and Project Sponsors to remove blockers and manage risk, issues and dependencies across the portfolio.
* Working with support teams to identify resource issues across the portfolio.
* Responsibility for the successful delivery of Projects and Programmes assigned to them, while ensuring they meet standards including clarity of budgets, scope and quality while meeting key delivery milestones.
* Support the Project Sponsor in creating Business Case's and complete the feasibility phase of new projects and programmes. Ensure submissions are off a high quality.
* Manage, lead, coach, mentor, motivate and supervise the delivery team, contractors and suppliers and influence them to take positive action and accountability.
* Produce regular quality Project reporting and ensuring they are of a high quality and meet the audience needs.
* Responsible for adherence to governance approach by the delivery teams including documentation, conducting post project reviews and other workshops as required.
* Manage and maintain Change Control process and ensure policy guidelines and rules are maintained.
* Collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritise, and develop resources to support project delivery.
* Manage Project budgets, including actuals, forecast and capitalisation spend.
* Collate and manage risks, issues and dependencies on a Programme level.
* Maintain Lessons Learned and ensure actions are followed through to benefit realisation.
* Experience in managing budgets, actuals and providing forecasts.
* Excellent organisational and technical skills.
* Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
* Can provide expert advice and has strong leadership and stakeholder management skills.
* High levels of personal integrity and honesty.
* Good Microsoft Word, Excel and general PC skills.
* Ability to plan and organise own workload, while working under pressure to strict deadlines.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, a confident communicator, with the ability to tailor communication methods to a diverse audience.
* Good attention to detail and ability to deliver accurate, and high-quality work.
* Adaptable and flexible approach to work.
* Self-motivated and drive for continuous improvement.
* Ability to be trusted when dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
* A change-champion who embraces change and are a natural "out of the box" thinker.
* Able to prioritise a multi-channel workload, through the allocation of work, whilst identifying trends and constantly reviewing performance.
* A pragmatic approach to problem solving, combined with a solid understanding of root-cause analysis.
Prince 2, APMP or other related Project Management qualifications required.
Experience in delivering both IT and business focused projects
A minimum of three years' experience in the project management.
Experience in Smartsheet or Microsoft Project required.
Experience of successfully delivering CRM systems or ERP systems.
Azure DevOps and Agile delivery experience would be beneficial.
Please apply and we will be in contact with suitable canidates or contact Jennifer directly