Role: BET Programme Manager
Location: North West
Salary: up to £55k + Car Allowance and Package
Mason-James is currently recruiting for an experienced Programme Manager on behalf of a leading organisation based in the North West. The role offers a competitive salary, car allowance, package and fantastic working environment.
The role will be home based however there will be the occasional times office working will be required
* Working with the operational and support businesses to promote and ensure adherence to the PMO Governance processes and methodology.
* Engaging with Programme and Project Managers to promote consistency across the portfolio to enable standardise reporting.
* Supporting Transformation Managers and Project Sponsors to remove blockers and manage risk, issues and dependencies across the portfolio.
* Working with support teams to identify resource issues across the portfolio.
* Responsibility for the successful delivery of Projects and Programmes assigned to them, while ensuring they meet standards including clarity of budgets, scope and quality while meeting key delivery milestones.
* Support the Project Sponsor in creating Business Case's and complete the feasibility phase of new projects and programmes. Ensure submissions are off a high quality.
* Manage. Lead, coach, mentor, motivate and supervise the delivery team, contractors and suppliers and influence them to take positive action and accountability.
* Produce regular quality Programme reporting and ensuring they are of a high quality and meet the audience needs.
* Responsible for adherence to governance approach by the delivery teams including documentation, conducting post project reviews and other workshops as required.
* Manage and maintain Change Control process and ensure policy guidelines and rules are maintained.
* Collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritise, and develop resources to support project delivery.
* Manage Project and Programme budgets, including actuals, forecast and capitalisation spend.
* Collate and manage risks, issues and dependencies on a Programme level.
* Maintain Lessons Learned and ensure actions are followed through to benefit realisation.
* Prince 2, MSP or other related Project Management qualifications required.
* Risks management and /or governance qualification would be advantageous.
* A minimum of five years' experience in the project management.
* Experience in Smartsheet or Microsoft Project required.
* Experience of delivering ERP and CRM systems, including Dynamics 365 and Salesforce.
* Azure DevOps and Agile delivery experience would be beneficial.
* Experience in managing budgets, actuals and providing forecasts.
* Can provide expert advice and has strong leadership and stakeholder management skills.
* Ability to plan and organise own workload, while working under pressure to strict deadlines, communicator, with the ability to tailor communication methods to a diverse audience.
* Good attention to detail and ability to deliver accurate, and high-quality work.
* Adaptable and flexible approach to work.
* Self-motivated and drive for continuous improvement.
* Ability to be trusted when dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
* A change-champion who embraces change and are a natural "out of the box" thinker.
* Able to prioritise a multi-channel workload, through the allocation of work to your team, whilst identifying trends and constantly reviewing performance.
* A pragmatic approach to problem solving, combined with a solid understanding of root-cause analysis.
Please apply and we will be in touch with suitable candidates or contact Jennifer directly