CRM Application Support Manager - Global Media/Comms Brand - £70,000 - London/Remote:
Major and fast growth media brand have just adopted a new CRM, SugarCRM.
Over 20 companies within their portfolio will adopt this system, they need someone to know become the Application Support Manager to oversee all technical support and provide analysis ongong.
Its a greenfield and exciting role which will stretch you but provide great rewards, please read on....
Understand the environments and the use of the systems across the Group. Document process maps to graphically show interaction of systems
* Work with the CRM project team to transition each brand from the project into Support
* Ensure project documentation is sufficient for successful handover
Work with the other IT teams to maintain, enhance and ensure adherence to the IT Strategy and Information Security standards.
* Review and understand IT Security Policy to ensure that any future developments are "Secure by design" and in line with policy
* Be the champion for data security for the application stack
Create and maintain a list of future developments. Work with the supplier and team to deliver this ensuring that benefits are correctly monitored and reported.
* Develop and maintain a process for brands to request additional benefits and help translate these into features and functionality.
* Work with suppliers to deliver these benefits to the brands and Next 15.
* Maintain log to monitoring and to ensure benefits are delivered to the satisfaction of all stakeholders.
Create a support service that has an SLA which is agreed, reported on and managed in line with user expectation
·Develop and implement ITIL processes and procedures
·Produce monthly SLA reports
·Maintain a continuous improvement plan and report on progress
Keep up to date with the changes/developments within the application stack and work with the business to drive additional benefits from the technology.
* Attend supplier conferences and produce reports and recommended updates for the business
* Become the SME for SugarCRM
Provide support for the application environment and ensure it is always fit for purpose, escalating to the suppliers when needed
* Ensure that all calls are logged in the service desk
* Escalate to suppliers and ensure that suppliers work to the SLA
-CRM Systems (Preferable SugarCRM)
-Creating and support interfaces
Strong project management skills, preferably with agile experience
Excellent Communication skills (Written and Verbal)