The role of Senior Manager, MI & Deal Performance in the Deals & Valuations Finance team is to provide in-depth analysis and subject matter expertise in respect of the performance of our incentive agreements, and the profitability of our clients.
The role is responsible for analysing how our key client's deals are tracking against targets, forecasted volumes and associated revenues and to determine the net profitability of our client's Visa business.
To create value-add deal reporting and briefing documents for executive level stakeholders including global decision-making (GIG and GPIC) and contribute to formulating strategies to drive further client profitability.
The role holder will report to the VP Head of Finance, Deals & Valuations and be expected to present at meetings with senior executives with regards to client profitability.
* Leading the analysis and reporting on the performance of client contracts, including:
* Utilising the GARP reporting system to analyse complex investment deals and working with the client engagement team to understand and explain how they are performing versus the original business case plans.
* Understanding the net yields and profitability of current clients based on their portfolio performance (e.g. distribution of their volumes domestic vs cross border, F2F vs Card not Present transactions etc.) and help to identify opportunities to drive further profitability.
* Communication, to management decision makers, of potential financial risks/upsides based on client's actual performance versus business case plans.
* Providing commercial insight and context for new deals based on analysis of current and historical client performance. Where required, challenge and revise modelling assumptions to ensure they reflect an accurate and robust view of the client's portfolios and future projected growth; which will form the basis upon which Visa will construct future offers.
* Act as a SME on data visualisation and MI reporting best practice, and drive step-change improvements to MI slides in deal decks for European and global decision-making (GIG and GPIC) approval.
* Work on yield analysis for the portfolio of deals in the European region, including reporting on yield compression etc. at the GIG (European CEO, CFO and MDs)
* Responsibility for the reporting on European deals for the reports requested by senior finance colleagues including GPIC (Global President and CFO), such as the monthly Win/Loss report, quarterly Non-Compliance log, Deal Pipeline reporting and annual "Post-Mortem" Analysis.
* Ownership of the monthly VTO report providing European processing deal information to VTO division in the US.
* Maintenance of the team's internal client incentive pipeline database.
* Partner closely with Contract Management and RMDs/Account Executives to ensure delivery of successful deal performance reporting