We are looking for a Senior Customer Engagement Executive to join an established TravelTech company who are leaders in their field, and partner with some of the most well know brands in the global travel space.
Due to internal promotion, we are looking for somebody to join the Customer Experience team, reporting to the Head of Customer Engagement.
You will be responsible for providing 1st and 2nd Line Support, providing effective technical support, managing a portfolio of customers, and maintaining and growing customer relationships.
Typical duties will include:
* To provide 2nd line technical support; answering support queries via phone, email and our support desk software.
* To take ownership of user technical problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
* To effectively investigate problems in systems and services.
* To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to good service management principles.
* To log all calls on our support desk software.
* To allocate more complex calls to relevant support personnel and pro-actively follows up status of open calls.
* To attend customer conference calls when required.
* To liaise with 3rd party support where problems cannot be resolved in house.
As the ideal candidate you will have extensive experience within a similar role, be confident working in a fast paced and busy environment, be familiar using support ticketing systems, and have a strong understanding of the software development lifecycle.
Remote or hybrid working opportunities available.
Salary is between £28,000 and £33,000.
If interested, or for more information, please apply today