Logistics Operations Manager
FMCG Wholesaler - Import & Export
Home based - c£60K
My client is a well-established and efficient FMCG wholesaler working with international suppliers and distributing worldwide.
Due to company growth, they are seeking an experienced Logistics Operations Manager to work as part of the senior leadership team to support their ambitious plans. This business is due to expand in next 12 months dramatically so this role will be a key player and decision maker in new development.
This is an in depth and hands on position you be working with multiple stakeholders to deliver, refine and improve business performance. Your duties will include;
* Responsible for logistics-managing 3PL's and other critical suppliers
* Build and manage operating procedures, refine processes, systems & technologies.
* Responsible for all due diligence for regulatory obligations
* Managing a successful logistic team and partnerships
To be considered for this position you will need;
* Experience in an FMCG business preferably BWS or Bonded goods
* In depth knowledge of duty, global logistics and export with 3PL partners
* IT savvy- manage the delivery of business systems/ software projects
* Strong leadership, communication & project management skills
If successful, this is a home based position and you can be based anywhere in the UK. The salary is c£60K + benefits.
Please contact me ASAP for a confidential chat