Exciting new opportunity for a Retail Store Manager based in Brentwood, Essex
Our client is a wholesaler and retailer of animal pet feed/bedding products with a range of garden products also sold throughout the retail outlets.
An opportunity has arisen at their Brentwood store for a Store Manager. We are looking for a driven, self-motivated, and ambitious individual who can lead a small team.
* The ability to lead and motivate a small team.
* Strong personality with good communication skills (verbal and written).
* Ability to work calmly under pressure, prioritise tasks and the ability to multitask.
* To understand requirements and processes, implementing changes to streamline the work at hand.
* A high level of customer service
* Be physically fit - manual handling.
* Very strong organisational skills - to manage jobs daily to achieve a level of high standard for the store both inside and out.
* Computer literate
* Stock control experience ensuring all stock in and out is logged correctly through the SAGE system.
* Have flexible working times and fit into a rota covering a 7-day period. (some weekend work)
* Assess and monitor for continuous improvements in performance and productivity within the shop.
* Stock control - assisting in the monthly stock take preparations and count.
* Maintain required stock levels of consumables - replenish when required.
* Analyse sales to conduct ordering of stock efficiently.
* Ensuring the shop is fully replenished daily.
* Staff holiday and absent monitoring.
* Health & Safety.
This is a full time permanent position paying a salary of £30,000 per year. If you are interested please get in touch with Luke for more information.
Please do not apply if you don't have the relevant skill set, all other vacancies advertised on the TC Personnel